This new information is extracted out of Tennessee Gas Pipeline’s FERC pre-filing documents. Pipeline and ancillary facilities listed by county west to east.
– Market Path Head Station — This new compressor station, to be located in Schoharie County, New York, will include two (2) Taurus compressors, for a total of 20,000 horsepower
» Download Schoharie Co. pre-file maps
» Download Albany Co. pre-file maps
» Download Rensselaer Co. pre-file maps
– Market Path Mid Station 1 — This new compressor station, to be located in Columbia County (Chatham or NewLebanon), New York, will include four (4) Titan 250 turbines, for a total of 120,000 horsepower.
» Download Columbia Co. pre-file maps
– Richmond, beginning of “greenfields” portion of pipeline is 700 feet south of intersection of Sleepy Hollow Rd. and Dublin Rd.
– Dalton, meter station on west side of East St., about 900′ north of St. Patrick’s Cemetery.
» Download Berkshire Co. Pre-File Maps
– Pipeline to follow the Northern power lines just N of Hilltop Cemetary (jogs NE and then SE on the map); otherwise this is a straight shot across the top of the county.
» Download Hampshire Co. Pre-File Maps
– The proposed NED Mid Station 2 in Franklin County will be located at a potential site adjacent to the proposed mainline within the shaded band”. Market Path Mid Station 2 — This new compressor station, to be located in Deerfield/Conway, Franklin County, Massachusetts, will include four (4) Titan 250 turbines, for a total of 120,000 horsepower. 4 mile section in Conway and Deerfield has this note in the maps. THIS IS A COMPRESSOR STATION – 50 to 75 acres.
– Deerfield, meter station on west side of Upper Rd., 500′ west of proposed pipeline route (name is the “w. greenfield meter station”)
» Download Franklin Co. Pre-File Maps
– North Worcester, meter stations at terminus of Worcester Lateral, just W of Mountain St. and Holden St. intersection.
» Download Worcester Co. Pre-File Maps
– Dracut, meter station at intersection with Maritimes Northeast pipeline, just NE of 60 Cart Path Rd. on other side of power lines.
– Dracut, meter station at intersection of KM 200-2 line, just S. of Meadow Creek Golf Course on N. side of Broadway Road (look for pipeline marker)
– Townsend, junction with Worcester Lateral is 700 feet south of Bayberry Road and 700 feet west of Lunenberg Road. Location is in Willard Brook State Forest (pipeline crosses the entire eastern edge of the forest).
– “The proposed NED Project “Mid Station 3″ in Middlesex Country will be located at a potential site adjacent to the proposed mainline within the shaded band” – 4.5 mile section in Townsend has this note in the maps. Market Path Mid Station 3 — This new compressor station, to be located in Townsend, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, will include four (4) Titan 250 turbines, for a total of 120,000 horsepower.
– “The proposed NED Project “Tail Station” in Middlesex Country will be located at a potential site adjacent to the proposed mainline within the shaded band” – 2.3 mile section in Dracut from bottom of Betty Ann Lane to St. Francis Church:” Market Path Tail Station — This new compressor station, to be located in Dracut, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, will include a 23,000 horsepower electrical unit.
» Download Middlesex Co. Pre-File Maps
– Haverhill, meter station at terminus of Haverhill Lateral (new 16″ pipeline through Methuen, Salem NH/Rockingham Mall, ending back in MA at terminus of existing KM “270B-400″ pipeline.
– Lynnfield, meter station at end of Lynnfield Lateral (new 20” pipeline thru Andover, Tewksbury, Wlimington, N. Reading) just west of Chestnut St. and Tophet Rd. intersection.
– West Nashua, meter station south of intersection of Columbia Dr. and Northern Blvd.
– Brookline, border crossing from MA is about 1/4 mile west of where West Hollis Rd. turns into Brookline St. in Pepperell, MA.
LATERAL LINE MAPS:
» Connecticut Loops and all Laterals (large file)